Robert McAnderson Author
SEO Guarantee Subject to Keyword Assessment
To test what is happening in the market I simply go to the internet and search a SEO keyword term to see what pops up. The following is an extract from a website that was at the top of page one.
“Page One Rankings Guaranteed
Rank your site on page one of major search engines like Google using our highly skilled SEO experts. We are a full service Internet marketing company offering you a results-driven SEO service and exceptional customer support. # Subject to keyword assessment”
“Subject to keyword assessment” is the term SEO Companies used to qualify the ranking guarantee and the big question that needs to be asked is. What does that mean?
Translated, it means any fool can deliver a page one ranking for a keyword that is not searched frequently. Why? Because no one wants to compete for a keyword that is not searched frequently. It also means that if the competition is too strong for the highly searched keyword terms then we are going to recommend the selection of keywords that are searched less frequently.
The website’s SEO Services offering was listed as:
- Study your business goals and objectives to assist you to generate more sales using SEO and Link Building.
- Analyze your site, create SEO recommendations for on-site and off-site optimisation.
- Suggest keywords relevant to your products or services which you can capitalize to find potential customers.
- Create an effective SEO strategy to place your business at the top of the search engine rankings.
- Execute SEO link building strategies appropriately to get the best results for your target region.
- Provide an updated end of month report to monitor campaign performance and efficiency.
- Pay us month by month however SEO campaigns that run at least 3 months minimum get best results.
“Our SEO Company provides a link building service that lowers your costs and increases your sales.
Australia’s Leading, Link Building and SEO Company.”
“Entry Level = AUD$495 monthly + links per month” or $5,940 annually
“Starter = AUD$995 monthly 50+ links per month” or $11,940 annually
“Advanced = AUD$1,495 monthly 100+ links per month” or $17,940 annually
“Professional = AUD$2,495 monthly 200+ links per month” or $29,940 annually
So what is Google position on paid low value links? Read my recent article titled Google Penguin Survival Strategies to find out more and determine for yourself is the strategy being touted on this website is still relevant.
The cost of utilising my DNO the SEO Revolution strategy is a lot less that the cost of falling into the SEO trap associated with offers like these. Importantly the strategy will help you identify the highest ranked keywords and show you how to capture PERMANENT Page-One rankings for those keywords.