One of the first questions I am asked about the book DNO the SEO Revolution is, what does DNO stand for and why is it a revolution. The answer is simple, DNO stands for Domain Name Optimization and it’s a revolution because the DNO the SEO Revolution’s approach is superior to the old hat SEO methodology in the following ways.
- The cost of achieving a Page-One ranking is very low, less than $100.
- Page-One Rankings can be achieved quickly, usually less than two weeks.
- The results are permanent and are not subject to attack from competitive SEO efforts.
- The strategy is capable of delivering multiple Page-One Rankings.
- The strategy can be implemented by following simple step-by-step instructions.
- You don’t need to be an IT guru to use the strategy, just follow the simple instructions.
- The strategy works for existing websites and new websites in development.
- The strategy will allow you to dominate competitors regardless of their size/budget.
To Purchase a copy of the book go to Robert McAnderson Author.